At Reedswood E-Act Academy we aim to work closely with parents, carers and families. We appreciate feedback from parents so we know what we do well and what we need to improve on.
Our latest parent meetings/target setting day for During EYFS and KS1 had almost 100% attendance. Thank you!
Here are some quotes from the questionnaires completed:
‘I am extremely pleased with my child’s progress this term and I commend his class teacher for encouraging him’
‘I am very pleased my son is in a good school. His teachers are very helpful thank you’
‘All the staff are excellent’
‘I am very pleased with my child’s progress’
‘I am happy because my child is happy’
The things we do well:
- Children are happy at school and enjoy their learning
- Parents of children receiving intervention strategies were very happy with the support their child is being given
- Parents are extremely happy with progress their children are making
What we need to improve on:
- Support and advice helping children at home with phonics in EYFS
- Give parents more advice on how they can help their child complete homework
You can click on the link below to read the views of our pupil’s.