It is a privilege to introduce myself as the headteacher of Reedswood E-ACT Primary Academy.
As headteacher I am in an extremely fortunate position, having outstanding, dedicated staff, who provide an excellent, exciting curriculum for our children.
At Reedswood E-ACT Primary Academy we:
- provide a stimulating curriculum where children aspire to achieve
- have high expectations of the children and encourage them to reach their full potential
- are proud of our happy, supportive environment
- encourage a love of learning, whilst exploring moral and spiritual values
- teach respect and consideration for others, as well as good manners and pride in the academy and our community.
Our motto is ‘inspire to achieve’ and this underpins all that we do. We encourage the children to aim high and have the determination to succeed.
Our strong values and vision are shared by the whole school community and include the values of respect, perseverance, honesty and pride.
We continually enhance our flexible learning spaces both indoors and outside providing a full forest schools programme. From September 2017 we are offering thirty hours nursery provision in our new nursery building.
I am proud of our provision at our academy and welcome you to come to see us in action and find out more. We provide a stimulating curriculum and an inspiring learning environment.